2018 W2 Information


If you need to change your address for your W-2, please complete the online form available at:



If you are not sure of the address we have on file for you, please submit an address change. If you have not updated your address by December 31st, you will not receive a paper copy of your W-2 in the mail but will be able to access a copy electronically.


Instructions for electronic access will be posted soon!


•  Questions? Email to payroll@pacificbells.com

•  Fax to (208) 975-9540